Who we are?
We are a leading Fintech software provider that empowers financial institutions around the world in optimizing their digital banking transformation. With more than 19 years of experience, 50 staff across three continents, and part of a billion dollar group, we provide a comprehensive and versatile banking software solution that is affordable by any type and size of a financial institution, not only large commercial banks. Our solutions are used in regulated banking and payments environments across diverse jurisdictions including the EU, the UK, Isle of Man, Switzerland, Australia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
As part of our team, you will be involved and responsible for designing and implementing system changes or new products according to the requirements of both our clients and our business. Development responsibilities will involve the entire software development life cycle on our systems platform.
The successful candidate will have excellent coding and debugging skills, familiarity with the entire software development lifecycle and a strong desire to contribute to a product that is evolving.
The major key tasks include:
- Define system design by analyzing business requirements
- Write or modify highly complex systems
- Observe, test, debug and correct faults in software
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data for new or existing systems
- Conduct research and analysis to support solution design
- Develop and produce documentation, including technical specifications, unit test scripts and API’s
- Understand and incorporate best industry security standards (such as OWASP) in the design and code of software that you write
- Provide guidance to developers and participate in code reviews
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong coding skills in C# .NET, .NET Core
- 4+ years experience of hands-on software development
- 1+ years of current experience working high frequency mission critical systems
- Good of RDBMS systems and great SQL capabilities
- Proven ability to utilize coding design patterns
- Proven team leadership ability
- Excellent problem analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Very familiar with Git, CI and CD tools such as DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Development work in banking or payments systems
- Knowledge of accounting and/or banking terminology and procedures
- Knowledge of Java a plus
- Experience with identity systems and OAuth2 and OpenIDConnect
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban terminologies and procedures
- Cloud and Azure experience highly regarded
- Docker experience highly regarded
Employment is subject to a National Police check.
You must be resident in EU at the time of application, with either a Working Visa, EU Citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
Full time working environment in Nicosia..
We offer an attractive package, with employee share incentive scheme following a successful internship.