This year’s IBSI SLT 2018 ranks 51 supplier sales, profiling:
- 1078 system purchases, made by
- 917 banks, in over
- 124 countries, across
- 10 system categories
It includes quarterly sales analysis, # licenses sold in the cloud-hosted model, sales across Americas, Europe, MEA & APAC, and also domestic deals recorded in US, India, and Russia by local players.
SLT submissions are carefully reviewed for their validity, both in terms of inclusion & exclusion criteria. Inclusion factors such as deal validity in the stated financial year with the right representation in respective system category, and the customer being a financial institution. The IBSI SLT is purely meant to be new name customers, and therefore extensions to existing licenses or renewals to the same customer are excluded. Each supplier submission is reviewed by a panel that validates the claim, and the results declared after a careful scrutiny that ran over a 3 month period.
- Help banks determine which supplier systems have performed well, and provide insights for key FinTech investment & system selection decisions.
- Help suppliers with a qualified comparison of peer supplier performance. Also provides a perspective on industry preferences and trends.
- Equip consultants with deep insights on relative performance of players, and patterns in decisions across system clusters. Extremely valuable for vendor selection engagements
- Provides PE firms with industry performance rating of individual suppliers, critical for identifying investment targets, effective due diligence & investment decisions.